Corso Zanardelli, 9
tel. 030 2979333
fax. 030 2906575
from Tuesday to Friday from 1.30PM to 7PM and on Saturday from 10AM to 1PM and from 3PM to 7PM.
Closed on Mondays and holidays, except for show days.
How to reach us
The offices of the Teatro Grande Foundation are located at Via Paganora 19/a.
The main entrance to the Theatre is in Corso Zanardelli 9. The entrance without stairs is in Piazzetta Paganora.
METRO Vittoria Station
BUS 11 stop in Via San Martino della Battaglia, 2 stop in Via San Martino della Battaglia, 3 stop in Corso Magenta
BIKE BiciMia station in Corso Zanardelli
TAXI Via X Giornate
PARKING Piazza Vittoria
SECURITY MEASURES AND ACCESS TO THE SHOWS OF THE TEATRO GRANDE
• The spaces of the Theater will be open to the audience:
– starting from one hour before the shows in the Sala Grande; please note that it is always possible to access the Caffè del Teatro Grande – Berlucchi starting from one hour before the shows in the Sala Grande and at the break, if any, or until the beginning of the show;
– starting from half an hour before the shows in the Foyer and in the Sala delle Scenografie.
• We recommend all the spectators not to access the theater later than 20 minutes before the start of the performance.
• It will be possible to access all the shows by showing the paper or electronic ticket directly from your smartphone at the entrance.
How to purchase
Tickets and season tickets can be purchased by cash, debit card, credit card or check.
The ticket office also accepts telephone reservations for season tickets and tickets during opening hours and compatibly with the presence of the public at the counters. These reservations can also be paid by bank transfer, upon agreement with the ticket office.
For some shows it will also be possible to purchase online from the website www.vivaticket.com, through the call center 899,666,805 and through Vivaticket points of sale.
General terms and conditions for ticket purchase
- Purchased tickets cannot be reimbursed or replaced.
- All the prices listed are inclusive of taxes.
- The sale of tickets by unauthorized people is not permitted.
- Pursuant to law decree 196/2003, the theater guarantees the privacy of personal data and their exclusive use for the distribution of show/season tickets or communications relative to the Theater.
- In case of cancellation, the tickets will be completely refund within 5 days from the date of the canceled show at the Ticket Office counters.
- We recommend checking the Information and Ticket Sheets for each show for additional, more precise information on sale conditions.
Access to the theater for disabled people and people with mobility difficulties
Disabled people in wheelchairs who wish to attend the shows must contact the Theater Box Office.
The spaces of the Theater accessible to wheelchair users are: the Sala Grande (stalls only), the Ridotto, the Caffè del Teatro Grande, the Hall of Sala delle Statue.
For safety reasons, all the other spaces of the Theater are not accessible to wheelchair users and people with significant mobility difficulties.
For the entrance to the stalls for people with mobility difficulties, there is an easy access from Via Paganora (in the corner of the Piazzetta) by ringing the bell on the door. To facilitate access to the upper floors, it is possible to use the lift accessed from Via Paganora 19.