Corso Zanardelli, 9
tel. 030 2979333
fax. 030 2906575
Opening hours from Thursday 6 May 2021: from Tuesday to Friday from 13.30 to 19.00 and on Saturday from 15.30 to 19.00. Closed: Mondays and holidays except for show days.
SECURITY MEASURES AND ACCESS TO THE SHOWS OF THE MAY-JULY 2021 SEASON OF THE GRANDE TEATRO
• By purchasing cohabitants tickets, you self-certify that you are cohabitants / members of the same family group or persons who, according to current regulations, are not subject to interpersonal distancing. The declarant assumes responsibility for what he/she self-certifies and is criminally liable in the event of a false or mendacious declaration, as required by art. 76 of the Presidential Decree 445/2000.
• To avoid queues and gatherings, the spaces of the Theater will be accessible to the audience:
– starting one hour before the start of the performance for the shows in the Main Avenue;
– starting half an hour before the start of the performance for the shows in the Hall of Scenographies.
• We recommend that spectators arrive at the venue no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance to allow anti-Covid operations to take place.
• It will be possible to access all the shows by showing the paper or electronic ticket directly from your smartphone at the entrance.
• The staff at the entrance is equipped with special thermoscanners for measuring the temperature. Spectators with a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 ° will not be able to access the show and will be entitled to a refund of the ticket.
• During the entire stay in the spaces of the Theater it is mandatory to wear a surgical mask or a higher category. Spectators without a mask can request one at the entrance.
• We invite spectators to frequently sanitize their hands using the special dispensers.
• The assigned places guarantee the physical distancing, as foreseen by the sanitary provisions. For the respect of all, we invite you to follow the instructions that will be provided by the dining room staff and not to occupy or deposit objects in the places marked with the words “Seat not available”.
How to purchase
Tickets and season tickets can be purchased by cash, debit card, credit card or check.
The ticket office also accepts telephone reservations for season tickets and tickets during opening hours and compatibly with the presence of the public at the counters. These reservations can also be paid by bank transfer, upon agreement with the ticket office.
For some shows it will also be possible to purchase online from the website www.vivaticket.com, through the call center 899,666,805 and through Vivaticket points of sale.
General terms and conditions for ticket purchase
- Purchased tickets cannot be reimbursed or replaced.
- All the prices listed are inclusive of taxes.
- The sale of tickets by unauthorized people is not permitted.
- Pursuant to law decree 196/2003, the theater guarantees the privacy of personal data and their exclusive use for the distribution of show/season tickets or communications relative to the Theater.
- In case of cancellation, the show tickets will be completely reimbursed within 5 days from the date of the canceled show at the Ticket Office counters.
- We recommend checking the Information and Ticket Sheets for every individual show for additional, more precise information on sale conditions.
Access to the theater for the disabled and people with mobility difficulties
Disabled people in wheelchairs who wish to attend the shows must contact the Theater Box Office directly.
The spaces of the Theater accessible to wheelchair users are: the Great Hall (stalls only), the Ridotto, the Caffè del Teatro Grande, the Hall of Statues.
For safety reasons, all the other spaces of the Theater are not accessible to wheelchair users and people with significant mobility difficulties.
For the entrance to the stalls for people with mobility difficulties, there is an easy access from Via Paganora (in the corner of the Piazzetta) by ringing the bell on the door. To facilitate access to the upper floors, it is possible to use the lift accessed from Via Paganora 19.